Picture a Day

Since I seem to be taking a lot of pictures lately, here are a few of the things going on this week:

Tuesday 12/10/2013- I got my new boots. Alright, there's no excuse for this picture except that I was tired and I only have my computer camera. Sorry :(


Wednesday 12/11/2013- Me and the nightmare hair because I was coming back from a run and chatting with a friend. 
Thursday 12/12/2013- Saying hello for the day. I liked the way my hair fell in the picture. My current goals are to finish baby blanket 1, try not to cry myself to sleep this season, and master the art of the perfect smokey eye. 

Friday 12/13/2013- This is technically a Saturday post, but I wanted to share my latest non-knitting project: painted vases! Its going to happen. I feel good about these.
Saturday 12/14/2013- Technically a Sunday picture, but I've been making peppermint bark and cute little baggies as my holiday gifts! They're fun. Next up are holiday cookies and tea bags :)
Sunday 12/15/2013- I found this cute sweater for under 20 bucks! Woohoo sales! I also like my make up today. Sometimes its important to remind yourself about what you like about yourself or else you will forever look at your faults only. 





This entry was posted in ,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)