Here's ten things that are going on in mine/my family's lives.
1. I am currently in the middle of re-cleaning and redecorating the house that I rent. I wish I had my camera so I could show you how much vastly improved it is. Old houses can be homey if you put a little elbow grease my friends!
2. My brother is getting into all sorts of trouble in the motherland. Here's a picture! Click on the picture to read some of his blog posts. They're quite entertaining! My beautiful cousin also shows up in the blog.
3. My knitting is moving along. I have been working on a pretty towelette for a friend. I decided to make two baby blankets for my two new nephew/nieces. Here are my blankets so far. Looks like I haven't gotten far along with my baby blankets because unfortunately I had to restart one. I'm keeping careful track so I don't mess up again.
4. I am currently enjoying amazing coffee from my grandfather's old coffee can maker. Its not really anything interesting, except for the fact that the coffee maker used to be my grandfather's!
5. I went to an art museum in my city yesterday! It was fun. Here's a sneak peak of me being awkward around art. My friend E took the video with her handy dandy smart phone.
7. I'm currently waiting on a pair of new boots from DSW. I tend to run my shoes into the ground and mine are currently FALLING APART.
8. This is my room right now. Its a little messy and there's not that much shelving. Its cozy and very me: a little bit messy and absent-minded.
9. I thought Christmas was a week from now, but unfortunately it is two weeks from now. I am pretty undone over that bit of information. Its kind of a huge disappointment.
10. I still don't know what I'm doing next year. It scares me but I'm trying not to let my fears overcome my spirit. I haven't finished fighting over my future yet.


