Frozen

Occasionally, there is darkness. There is a heaviness in the air which burdens all who walk among it. So to counteract darkness I like to make things. It makes me feel a little less...burdened when I am making something beautiful for someone else. I am currently working on two blankets (blanket 1 is about 76% done, blanket two is 1% done.) I made a throw pillow case for decoration shown here.

Here's some of the close up detailing and colors:
I am also making a huge photo collage, but its only 50% finished at this point. I was thinking about adding the same paint detailing to plain white curtains in order to make it an interesting tie in for the living room. My poor roommates won't know what hit them. They're all boys, so I doubt they care. I will probably wrap up for now and find some time to knit my blanket and eat lunch.

This holiday was relaxing, minus a sad conversation with the pop who I'm not very close to.  I watched a bunch of old classics and I got to play with an adorable rescue dog. I got to hang out with close friends for the first time in years. It always feels too short doesn't it? I have to go to work tomorrow, but I am thankful for a restful break with no bad news so far (knocking on wood).
I hope all is well with everyone else.
Love y'all! 

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)