The Little Things

This week was confusing. I don't want to go into details, but let's say that I stress ate a lot. I was finally back to normal today when I woke up really groggily, went for a run, had coffee and oatmeal while people watching at Starbucks, had a cleaning dance party for the next few hours and settled down to knitting. What is a cleaning dance party, you might ask? Its a solo rager where you blast music irregardless of present roommates and sing as loudly as you can while cleaning everything in sight. Its quite therapeutic to be honest. I'm still stressed out about my future, but at least my room's a bit nicer. Here's a crappy quality image of some of the new decorations I put up.  The new addition are the little postcards and pictures I hung up on a miniature clothesline! I painted the clothespins so that they were more festive.

I also got a new haircut right after the New Year. I love it. I know it doesn't suit me 100%, but I love it so much. I feel so much younger and less burdened. I do miss my long hair, but I am loving mah nu do.

So I have a German roommate who is pretty funny. I was playing, Demons by Imagine Dragons in the morning and he rushed down the stairs. I thought something was wrong cause I was just minding my own business and playing my music loudly, but he actually wanted to know what the title of the song was. It was pretty cute to be totally honest. He's a funny guy. All of my roommates are great guys, even the one I'm not as fond of.  I'll have to come up with a cute goodbye presents for my roommates when I leave. They are pretty awesome people. 

This entry was posted in ,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)