The Depth of the Wind

Today is not a good day.  Its dreary in the continental US and the skies match my moods.  I'm going crazy and its only day 2 at home.  I don't work well here, so I haven't gotten to the coverletter, GRE studying, my friend who promised to talk later never came back/responded, I fell asleep before I could skype my best friend,  and I had a dream that I was being chased for having diamonds.  Sigh.  There are some days when you just can't win, and your head has no room for poetic spins to make it better.  So in honor of my glummy mood, I've downloaded Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me (and Other Concerns by Mindy Kaling.

Why is it that we never feel good enough for others? Why do we price our personal worth on the acceptance of one person.  Why does it matter? I really don't know.  Sorry for the random thought of saddness.  I guess I really am in a sad mood.

I am however excited for this new project. I'm SO EXCITED.  Its supposed to be quite an experience AND its the "happiest 5k" in the world.  I've wanted to run a 5k for the longest time, but never had the motivation or time.  I'm determined though. I need something besides school to keep me sane.  I was also going to take a gym class for martial arts.  I'm the scrawniest person so I really wanted to learn self-defense.  Why not you know? However, pricing might not agree therefore it might not happen.

Anyway, I'm off to delve into this book.  "Come on darling, we're leaving".

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)