Corazone Corazone
Posted on
Nov 30, 2012
Corezone by Dorota Skalska and Adnieszka Mazur.
Its not the thing that carries it,
but the message inside.
The heart is but a vessel,
the body is a structure of bones.
These words will never leave me.
I should be known as the girl who loses my glasses. Its the second time this semester alone that I had lost my glasses! We traced steps back and they were chilling on a park bench on the corner of a volleyball court. I also feel like I've reached my limit of reflections and thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure how to turn them off cause they sure do ruin life. But like so many "great men" have suggested, never let the fear of failing keep you from trying. Therefore I will try to fix the pieces of my doubt with courage and move forward with school, life. I think I'm more afraid of moving on than I am of the end.

