All Good Things

After a rough morning, I can finally sit down and share my exciting new project. Its actually a fourth of the way done!


I recently finished a scarf for my mom. The style is called enterlac; its little squares which look interwoven. This was a pretty hard pattern. I actually started the scarf as a total beginner and finished it a much more enlightened crafter.
 This is my latest project. Its called a ten stitch blanket which I'm going to make into a baby blanket. The overall pattern is much easier than the last one I attempted. The only thing to be aware of with blankets is if you don't count the ridges, it can look lopsided on a side. I know this because the left side looks terribly lopsided. I don't really want to go back and redo this block, so I'll figure out some way of making it work.
Its a paprika red orange center and I will add mint green and a white border. I really hope it looks good, especially for a baby blanket. I know I messed up by adding too many ridges on one side, so I hope to fix that and make it work.

XOXO

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)