Wild Magic

My brother and his friend Stephanie are in the Galapagos Islands this month! You can follow their adventures through South America and Southeast Asia on their blog, Hiking Monkeys. I'm very excited for them because they are going out and seeing the world in the most intimate way imaginable. I hope that I am lucky enough to go trekking through these countries. I'm especially loving the seals. These are my favorite pictures from their blog. Obviously I included a brother and sister photo simply because one has to right? 
My brother and me before they left for their trip. I was on my way to take the PCATs. I got my results by the way, and they were better than I could've hoped for. 

Iquanas on Puerto Ayora. VICARIOUS LIVING Y'ALL.


My brother and a seal. A seal and my brother. Man I need me a pet. 

I know you can't notice, but I'm trying super hard to contain my jealous here. I mean, who DOESN'T want to chill with the mythical Giant Tortoises

I am glad that these kids made it there safely and are living the dream. I'll be in their shoes soon! 

This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)