Its Time to Begin

I haven't had such a good but tiresome week in a very long time.  Someone who left me came back to me and I haven't been the same since.  I worked, I waited, I cooked, and cleaned.  I bought two colorful shirts and a pair of cute boots (well, my friend bought them for me as a belated birthday present).  She also gifted me a pair of heels (which I actually like very much).  I feel beautiful for a change.  My home is beautiful.  The only thing that would make it sorta crappy is the two tests and the report I have to write. But I feel like I can do it. I feel like the Gods wouldn't have given me all of this stuff to do if They didn't think I could handle it.


Still. I feel like a glum chum. Only halfway through one topic OUT OF FIVE. I should've started studying last week when I had more free time. Ah well, its always this way. Never want to look forward in case I miss the present, always looking back wishing I had foreseen the future. 

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)