A Good Man




My new favorite quote which describes ever since beautiful story I know of is ," Dark will fall when a good man goes to war. Demons run but count the cost. The battle is won but the child is lost" Its completely irrelevant, but I was in the mood cause I watched Les Mis yesterday.  Its pretty good! (I normally dislike musicals, but this was fitting).

It was my birthday brunch today. I was 100% myself. I micromanaged everything, my car got lost, the food took forever (but it was pretty good). I complained about my hair, and my makeup, and my dress. I felt awkward and sufficiently socially weird.  I laughed, I even cried on the inside seeing him.  I saw all my friends and felt so happy to know all the good people in my life.  This is what I wore.  I hope you all have a good day too :)

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)