After a slightly rocky start to the semester, I finally feel good. I finished a relatively strong workout, got started on writing an article, completed three volunteer hours, had lunch with friends, and will set a good tone for these upcoming months. I feel like I dun good, real good.
I also have to prepare for an interview, which I am excited for as well as nervous about. Its for a lab position and I believe I would be great for the position. The last time I was this excited, I was tongue tied and walked out of the room knowing I bombed it. I don't want a repeat of that. I also want to figure out how to calm myself down. Right now I'm incredibly nervous about everything.
I started feeling depressed and crying last night (I'm alright now!). To sorta calm my mind down, I decided to read the Bhagvad Gita. I don't understand Sanskrit, so I have an edition which translates the native language of the text. It was really calming for me to read the Lord's tale that I listened to when I was a little girl. It did the trick. I know not everyone is religious, but I truly believe that a little bit of faith can bring such a peace to your life.

