Bluebird in the Skies

I spent so long running away.
I spent too long avoiding the truth.
I didn't know my feelings were running away from me.
I didn't know I changed.
Ten years, twenty, we're all going away.
Derivatives of who we used to be,
derivatives of who we will be.
Dynamic and constant at the center of it all.


Great, looking through old pictures is making me miss my long hair. See the picture below? Two years ago I had beautiful long full hair and felt beautiful. Maybe I've tried for too long to be "fashionable" that I forgot what feeling naturally pretty was like. I also miss sleeping well.  I had an early morning today, but try as I might, I could not sleep last night.  I tried everything: reading, singing, clearing my head. Some days its just not meant to be. 


This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)