Work in Progress

Things that happened to me this year:

1.  I realized that politics+relationships don't work if one person puts down the others views.  While you might not care, make sure it doesn't matter to the other guy.

2.  I missed my camera.  I don't know if I ever said it, but I lost my battery charger so I couldn't use my camera again until this week. I finally replaced them (thank you amazon giftcard!) and turned it on.  The pictures are SO OLD.  They were all from a year ago when I was younger and different.  I know how to take care of myself and there's school and future job worries to keep me preoccupied enough.

3.  I don't care very much what people say about me.  The world is full of too many judgmental folks that its hard to really be preoccupied with what someone may or may not be saying about me.  I just keep my head low, do my best, be the nicest.

4.  For Holiday gifts I was thinking of making little goody bags with peppermint bark and maybe a personalized small toy thing. I thought about them as I drifted off to sleep last night. I'm still wondering if I have enough energy what with finals sneaking up soon and all.

5.  Things will be OK in the end.

6.  I can't wait to take pictures again.  I am excited to be out of school if only because maybe I'll do better when I'm not here.

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)