Have you ever looked through your profile or an album to see how much you have changed? It can tell you so much about the kind of person you are. Reflecting on our lives is a natural thing for good emotional health. I don't know what my pictures say of me, but I do know I have changed and grown, hopefully for the better. What images we pick, the things we say; this is who we are. What better way to know someone than to go to their home and see what type of person they are?
This is me. I'm enigmatic, open, funny, shy, happy, and sad at the same time. I love to read, I crack sarcastic jokes, I speak through GIFs. I love a clean room. I love colors. I love being natural and true to one-self. My hope is that I eventually go out into the world to make people smile. I want to serve humanity, I just don't know how yet. I love being artsy fartsy. I like tea and americanos. I'm an expert picky eater. My favorite kind of truffles is Lindt milk chocolate truffles. My favorite flower is really a flowering tree, the magnolias. True to my poetic nature, I love quotes. My favorite one is from a novel, The Book Thief, “The question is, what color will everything be at that moment when I come for you? What will the sky be saying?”Markus Zusak.
The real question is who are you and where have you come from?
The real question is who are you and where have you come from?


