So I was kinda excited cause I had applied for a small job that seemed good for someone who's never worked before. It was supposed to be during my school's home football games HOWEVER I found out an hour ago that there the football team got suspended due to a questionable situation. Long story short I'm pretty sure I'm already out of a job and I hadn't even found out if I got it or not! Its luck like mine which makes me absolutely positive there's a gloomy, dark thundercloud over my head and over every opportunity I get. Kinda makes it tough to be positive sometimes......
I think I've learned my lesson for not caring more about lessons. Please let this awful period in life be over....Please Please Please Please.
Sorry I'm not so cheerful. Its just hard to see every opportunity I've gotten just knocked out of the air because of horrible timing, etc. To top it off I won't even be able to get a free t-shirt that they hand out for the games!
Hope the rest of the world is more cheerful than I am.
~The Blogger
Some Days......
Posted on
Jul 14, 2011
