How to Dress in a New Era

I had quite some trouble with my blog template today.  At one point I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a good few seconds when my careful editing caused my entire template to disappear.  The events of today led me to the conclusion that I am not a computer afficianada.

I have a question about simplifying your life. My question is: is it possible to be trendy, minimalist, and have some character? Life isn't very minimalistic in my opinion. The most beautiful things in life have the colors of the rainbow and are intricate patterns.  I think that today I'm going to invent my own brand of lifestyle: balancism.  I think its cool to be simple and uncluttered , but I'm not a uncluttered kind of individual. I hold onto the things that have happened to me, in the hopes that remembering them, I will not make the same mistakes.  Naturally that hasn't actually worked out in reality therefore I'm taking a new path, venturing on a new road, sailing on different seas (and in the process annoying even myself of my corniness).

The point is that I want change.  I want to be different.  There's this guy who always posts confidence and achieving your goal quotes on his status.  I can't help but notice how much happier he seems in his life.  He's successful because he made some goals and mapped out a real conceivable plans to make those goals a reality.  So I wrote one up myself.  It kinda reminded me of a resume that I wish I had right now. It impressed me how someone could take their life and make it better on their own accord.  I wanted to do that too.

So here I am, hopefully trying out something that will last me at least until I'm out of college: minimalism, the college edition. Hey I'll even turn it into a challenge of sorts!

~The Blogger

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)