The Things that I've Done

Wow I do apologize (mainly to myself cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who ever reads my blogs) that I have taken SO LONG to update this blog.  It has been ages hasn't it? I think the main reason why I stopped blogging nearly so much is because my computer about seven months ago broken down into a pile of sputtering keys and whirs.  I used my brother's old ibook g4 (for the youngun's this is what it is) for the past semester and let me tell you this thing is slow, old, and cranky.  Recently (as in just yesterday) I got my new computer and I'm super excited. Its a very nice model and as soon as I get microsoft office and a laptop case, I'll be all set for school. It even has a video camera so I can finally post up pictures of myself making funny faces...Actually on second thought those will be left to my private albums cause I really don't need more people thinking I'm crazy.

On top of a new computer I also got a new haircut! I'm very excited because it looks very nice in my opinion. Of course my opinion is biased, but hey, who else is going to compliment me? Here's a picture of me:


Finally on top of everything else I realized that I really really wish I never got rid of my old boyfriend jeans.  I used to have a pair when the style was in fashion some ten years ago. I regret letting those go though. I was reading through another style blog, Kendi Everyday and immediately missed them and thought about how I could wear them almost everyday with my closet right now. Its those weird little pieces that you miss at the oddest moments.

I don't really have much to report. I don't really have any poems composed or stories written or songs performed.  I feel very mundane actually.  These guys down my hall always try to get me to hang out but by 10:30 I'm so sleepy I just feel like I could pass out.  Honestly I feel like a 60 year old woman in a 20-something year old body. If anyone has ever experienced that its very very confusing.  I need a cup of tea just thinking about it. On the otherhand I'm having a good hair day. That's always a bright thing cause this morning got off to a unfortunate start where I ended up late for work.

Now I'm just chilling and waiting til I have to go back to work. I suppose I'll do some cleaning or something.  With that I'll leave with some parting words: "Whittle, deedle, pho"

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)