Mischief Managed

This weekend I went to Dragon Con.  Its a convention for all things sci-fi, fantasy, etc.  While it sounds INCREDIBLY nerdy, that's OK because I went for Harry Potter.  I love Harry Potter so much (I'm still VERY patiently waiting for my Pottermore email) so when I found out Tom Felton (who played Draco Malfoy in the movies) was coming to my city's Dragon Con.  I was super excited and the weekend did not disappoint.  The one thing I regret is not being able to take a picture with him, but at least I met and spoke to him.













By the way, My friend Devi and I took all of these. No reproductions are allowed. Also the guy who looked like Cap'n Jack Sparrow is actually NOT Johnny Depp.  Uncanny resemblance though right?

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo The Blogger

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)