Ready for some pictures?
All pictures in this post were taken by me or my father.
I think the thing I liked the most about my Niagara Falls trip is that even though it was completely filled with people and tourists and money-making attractions, I was completely hooked on how peaceful it was. The sight of the birds flying unconcernedly, the rush of the water catapulting down towards the earth, the feeling of the sun shining, the emerald water sparkling like a very big gemstone just made me appreciate all the more where I stood.
I think I realized that more than anything, we've got to recognize what a beautiful treasure our planet is. Not that I'm going to preach about environmentalism or anything, but sometimes I think we forget what a truly wonderful world we live in because we're always so distracted by the complexity of our other problems.
Lately I've felt distracted about the complexity of life. Sometimes I'm glad to be human because it means I can change myself and make my life better. Sometimes I sort of wish that I could push it all away. I guess I'm a natural born avoider. Anyway, I'm rambling in my oh-so-charming-way. Have a great Monday y'all!
