The Things I know

Dear Person(People) Up There Who Decide My Fate and Future and Who I Love Despite Everything,

You know those people who manage to wake up early and go to sleep early and make the most of their days? I am not one of those people.  I don't even know if I'm jealous of those people because quite honestly who wants to get up early in the morning and sleep early at night when there's nothing to do.  Sometimes I think I'm  a hypocrite because I wished for Summer and now all I want is to have a purpose again in my life.

What am I doing right now? Basically swooning over Tom Felton and wondering how the school year will go.  How weird will it be when I'm nervous about going to work rather than just taking classes.  I really really hope this year goes much better for me. It already seems to be looking up since I'll be able to meet (and take a picture with) Tom Felton at Dragon Con.  I am TERRIFIED of meeting him and giddy at the same time.  How odd if must be for him to have random people excited to meet him?

I feel like I should've done more, but I'm glad I didn't overwork myself for a few months.
I find that people are adorable as per evidenced by Letters to Crushes.  I've realized that I am a human rather than a woman-bot and that I possibly need to lighten up. I'm hooked on harry potter fanfiction, tea, sleeping and piano music. I feel normal inside. Not better nor worse, just normal.  Its a nice feeling and I hope it lasts.


The Blogger xoxo

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)