All These Things I've Done

Why do women become fixated to the idea of a perfect face? I bought (for the first time) foundation and I've been trying to put it on so it looks as natural as possible.  When I was younger, I used to have perfect skin which was rarely blemished or fouled by ugly pimples.  But lately, from scares of those few pimples and more acne than usual I bought some concealer and foundation.  I just feel like I've sold out out though to the beauty industry.  Everyone has perfect lips, and face, and cheeks, and eyes; at least I do now....But why do I feel even more terrible and ugly than before? It was a mistake to buy this stuff.  Sure its a nice idea, but if I'm not me than who am I?


I took the make up off.  So what if I have undeniably appalling dark undereye circles and rather colorless skin.  I also think that odds are against me.  I gotta keep on emailing professors for research.  Out of the plenty that I've contacted, I just want one to give me a chance.  If only, if only. 

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading--The Blogger =)